Arkansas Technical School and Arkansas College of Barbering & Hair Design understand that the decision to further your education is not an easy one and we want you to know that we make the enrollment process as easy as possible with:
- Weekly and monthly class starts
- Flexible class schedules that support today's student
- Traditional and technology based learning environments
- Faculty and staff that have a passion for helping students reach their professional goals
We encourage you to complete an online application for enrollment as seats do fill quickly. To start the enrollment process you will need a:
- High school diploma or GED
- Government issued picture ID showing your date of birth
- Social Security Card to get the started
Financial Aid is available to those that qualify. The FAFSA Application can be completed by going to www.fafsa.ed.gov. Click the link below to see a list of available programs.
Arkansas Technical School has two associated campuses. Day and Evening classes are available at these locations. Click on the links below to view those campus websites.
Congratulations Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design Class of 2020.